Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To be or not to be….



My life is so full of unpredictability and contradiction that hypocrisy then becomes a natural trait.
I seem to befriend every change now and then…sometimes I force my self to elude it but it always catches up with me…Drat!! So much of escapism.
Adaptability always gets a late welcome though. For the simple reason that I am not ready to give up things in my life no matter how rooted up they are in past. I know there is no future in being held up by memories and it’s a precious waste of present.
So , I do what I can…I manage , I adapt , I give up.
Many a times I am caught between what I am and what I want to be. As for now I have no clues whatsoever where my life is heading. Some month and I will know what I want.
As for what I am: Numb, hurt, stubborn, ignorant, depressed and determine describes me the best now…Don’t worry I will change to funny, irritating and talkative etc in some time. I don’t know how much this “sometime” is going to be though.
Friends are there. Thank god! I have always been betrayed by those whom I know and trust. Always rescued by those whom I don’t know and never bothered to know as long as I am rescued…
SELFISH. Suits me. Hope it doesn’t hurts them.
I am my own redeemer, I am my own destroyer. Blame doesn’t come into picture.
Again no worries I move on…
To be what others want me to be has never ever materialized. Egoist and me?? Nah!!.
What I want to be is still incomprehensible to me. Well my dear old friends will let me know.
Time has not walked out of me. I feel this quantum has held me down and this quantum will set me free too…
I would wait for it.
AAMEN

4 comments:

silence said...

wel first of al i liked ur blog's name.."life@rear mirror" :):)

i realy liked it :):)
n i think i vil nvr xpress thngs in such a way on my blog...seriuosly...its vry difficult to say xactly wat u feel
lets c i'll do it or not but rite now m sure bout it

silence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

@SILENCE
thx for reading.
yup mam, m lik dis only when i feel low i crib dowm my diary with pen..pages aftr pages..n aftr writing i feel releived.n when m happy i love babbling about it al d way..

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

i cant say dat i always think lik dis bt i thot dis once..ya bt i do think a lot;)
n u cn say rather write everything here..its monk's post..
thx for ranking m wid urself.:))