Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crawling back to u

I know we haven’t been good friends for some time. I know I have an ego problem. But this once I pretend I don’t have one ( Diplomatic na?). What to do? I am like that only. We have been together for so long that you know me well.

I know I can be rude at times but so do you. We both are at fault. Why not just accept our mistakes and make a fresh start. We owe each other a lot. Don’t you think so?

Let’s make the best use of the time that we have together. Both of us are aware that we are not going to be around each other for very long. Now is the time we can spend together…what say you?

I know you are pissed of at me, but I know you can’t be angry with me for long. As I say I am a nice guy..”Accha Baccha” . You know it too. Come on. Cut me some slack…I am not that bad…I need you.

I AM MAKING AN EFFORT TO GET BACK TO YOU. I HOPE YOU WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY..

Life, I am coming back to you..

2 comments:

Abhishek Sharma said...

You will only become "accha bacha " when you get rid of your vice, you know what vice I am talking about.

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

@gogo
i have a billion thingd 2 b calld accha bachha...i beleive urs prespective is faulty