Friday, April 18, 2008

DARD-E-CRICKET

Korbo, lorbo ,jeetbo…

The slogan of Kolkota knight riders.Well the slogan was really inspiring but the advertisement was really sucking. I believe these filmy people should stay away from cricket. They are hurting the dignity of the game.

Most of you might feel like tearing my shirt or burning my effigies for this ‘coz in a country like India stardom is as bigger as cricket…but pls allow me for it a sport and not a fucking pain in ass soap opera.

A batsman chewing the ball like an apple and dancing in front of the bowlers aggression..
PhuAahhhh…..

Can any one tell mr.SRK that its cricket and not your bloody Dard-e-disco set. The game has got some dignity man…it has zeal enthusiasm and ruthlessness…Pls do not make a bloody low I.Q shit out of it…but than who cares till big mullahs are flowing in( ya! I am talking about the BCCI bastards)..

Anyways Its going to be really nice to see Dada in captain’s cap again…lets hope we get to witness the same tiger who roared loudlly in the Net-West and the WC after that…
The most successful, aggressive and the most emotional captain of Indian cricket team…also perhaps the most liked and disliked captain….

Well I might hate SRK like hell but my wishes for dada extend much beyond that...So lets hope to see some real action from dada and his team..

I am going to cheer for the Knight Riders in the IPL…
Korbo-lorbo-jeetbo

No comments: