Friday, April 25, 2008

Wrapping up....



Finally, I am done with my final year project…the viva was average, rather I should call it good considering my standard.

First it was the last internal exams, then the internal practicals and now the final year project.Suddenly it seems that I am hurriedly wrapping up everything for the last one time. I am wrapping my four years.

With this week the external practicals would get over and than the finals exams too.

Everything that we now talk and discuss has got a phase shift from earlier time…it would have been a great surprise if it wasn’t the final year. The panvadi, bon-bon, momo king and cricket might be loosing their significance in my life sooner…but than I will be eternally thankful to them ‘coz they made my b.tech bearable. This would have been very tough otherwise…

I remember my earlier days in the college, how desperately I wanted to get the hell out of here…but now when the time is flying by... I wish I could stay a little longer, for there are some things that are still left undone..

Harking back, the drama was no less than a bollywood movie for me. A billion heart breakes, thousands of twists and turns…tonnes of backlogs sinking into ass....semesters after semesters and then some pain in the ass professors, who always looked at me as if I slept with there wives last night ... and than a somewhat happy ending.(hope so..the last sems final are still to go)

Way back in my earlier semester, I often used to wander weather I will be getting placed or not? And leave anyone it was even me who wasn’t able to come up with an answer…So I decided to let time figure it out itself.

Fortunately in the end every thing figured fantastically well....I beleive by now I have learnt to survive and win in the system…but wait for serenity does not stays longer here, so theres software slump,the fuckin U.S economy slowdown and cost cutting, firing and all …

But somehow I have always been able to figure out things well in the end…hopefully I will get it done this time also..

Aamen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very well scripted...u have a beautiful gift of writing abt self, doesn't cum easy to everyone.. :)
whn one's goin thru d best of d times,one neva realises it,its always lukin back n u realise it was d best time ever...
at last coll day, i almost collapsed thinkin i wun b comin tomorrow...:p
glad u figure out thgs by d end.. i jst keep questioning..

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

thx dear :))