Friday, October 31, 2008

Ambition...

I longed for the twinkling stars,
To be within my easy reach….

Trapped in the oceanic whirl,
Thought for being at the beach…

Without caring for broken legs,
Tried to conquer the highest peak…

Wanted to see the hydrosphere,
As a mighty drop inside ostrich beak…

Thought for walking barefoot over the mighty sun’s surface,
And to see from there every planet, like a perpetual blossom around thy face….

You need light,
I am a fading lamp…

You like attics,
I am a camp…

You like calm & peace,
I am a champ…

You desire soft and tender,
I am hemp…

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

m jst speechless......

silence said...

fantastic n mindblowing :):)

heyi rishi i think i read dis poem in ur orkut profile..actualy dat day i read many thngs in ur profile so m not sure bout dis....

but poem is realy gud.....

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

@jess..
thx girl :)

@silence
crap...u read it:( ..dat ws my previous blog Existence-my survival saga...yar..i wrote al d bakwass of my 4yrs of b.tech..i ws totally insane when i used 2 write dat blog...i ws deleting it..so took out some good pieces from it..
thx :)

Anonymous said...

wht amazes me is ur flow of thot...
d way u perceive thgs.. d way u present thm.. its beautifull..

humanobserver said...

A good one indeed.....

Sapna Sapien said...

i like your template alot...lolz apart from your posts off course...

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

@jess
initially wen i wrote it(smwere in 5th sem).. my lif ws in shittest phase..so wen luck doesent flows in to u..thots do..

@humanobserver
thx dude:)

@sapna
thx for both!lolz :)

broca's area said...

really nice one....am not a poet but can understand its meaning