Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yipee!!!



Sam called me today saying that he was pissed of with his morbid routine of going to office and coming back home everyday...and he needed a change.:( I hate when people call me and do this sissy baby act…like I am some sort of superman who will rescue them from there trouble all the time…i realy hate it.


But this time this chap had something to suggest…a weekend trek in Rishikesh. Man!! I was shocked...for your friends do not call at 11 in the night and say “chal yar kal rishikesh chalte hai”…for god's sake yar,its rishikesh not C.P..


But than I thought It wasn’t a bad idea even…It would be a much needed break for me too..had a tough month with HCL’s training shit…Convincing mom was still left though…but it wasn’t a big deal either...some emotionally blackmailing dialogues like “last holidays of my college life” or “once I join HCL, you know I will hardly get time for these things”.and And mom said O.K..


So I am leaving for rishikesh tomorrow 6 P.M..Wow!! second trip in last 3 month…

Though the water sports would be closed by now..but hopefully we will get to do some good trekking in Pauri region…


Ya! Need to pack my bags now…bye !!



6 comments:

silence said...

rishi is going...Rishikesh???..
hmm ...sounds intrstng!!!!heheheh juss a PJ...:)
vese its a beautiful place!!!

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

ya!rishi ws going to rishikesh!! wat happens aftrwards ws evn a worse P.J..cnnt evn laugh yar..

silence said...

heheh..nvr mind...so shld i ask or not hw ws d trip???:p

Anonymous said...

reminds me of tht dil chahta hai scene... whr they decide to go to goa...
ha ha.. lucky u to get such breakaways...
p.s. i like ur blog name alot..

regards..

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

@jess
thx a lot..

Abhishek Sharma said...

pack you bags, hehe, Rish I know u will pack your bag empty.