Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life@rear mirror...


I took my soul and left
my world in a rear mirror

I tried to run and I did try
but the light came by and by
and your face would reappear..

then i thought maybe these clouds will someday clear,
and with me my beliefs will adhere
but you left when u decided to
we became unstuck when u wanted to
Was fate ever in my hands???

Ever gave it a thought,
when we both become a memory
will I finally be me?

Driving looking at my face
I promised myself,i will never give up my pace..

'coz its you that made me see
the garden past that big old tree.
I still owe you that..

Maybe i should thank the mighty believer,
for building the rear mirrors
the light still shining in
you left...and now I begin...:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah... finally v knw d reason for ur blog's name..
last staza is amazin...
good one rishi..!!
Cheers!!

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

yeah..amazing ppl smtime come up wid amazing lines..
thx..

cheers!!

Conundrum1989 said...

The 4th para underrates the poem which otherwise could be intriguing. Though towards the end it becomes strong and yea moving.. It surges the poem like waves which are inspiring with their upward tides.

Keep writing!

Regards
Namrata Bhardwaj

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

@namrata

thx :)